Go from idea to impact with BUild Lab
Meet our team
The BUild Lab team is made up of experts in strategy, business, and innovation, with decades of collective experience in launching for-profit and nonprofit ventures, and helping people achieve their goals.
Attend an event
Gain valuable insight and make connections with other innovators at lectures, symposiums, and hands-on workshops led by experts from across the BU community.
View all events
Start using the BUild Lab!
Starting February 5th, the BUild Lab will be open to the BU community as a collaborative space for meeting and working. Join us at all of our upcoming launch events.
- Open House Hours: Every Friday, 10am-1pm. Stop in to meet an Innovate@BU staff member, learn about our programs and resources, and tour the BUild Lab.
- Expert Office Hours: Every Friday, 10am-1pm. Meet with our experts-in-residence for advice on a new venture and to get connect with on- and off-campus resources. Book office hours here.
- BU Entrepreneurship and IP Law Clinic Office Hours: Every Thursday, 1-5pm. Get free legal counsel and advice for a startup from the on-campus clinic. Sign-up for an appointment during their weekly BUild Lab Hours.
Upcoming Signature Programs
- One-day Startup Bootcamp: Saturday, March 24, 2018, 9am-4pm
Is your inner-entrepreneur calling? Join Innovate@BU for a one-day bootcamp to learn the building blocks of launching a startup! Come with an idea or a curiosity for learning what it takes to get a new venture off the ground. Learn more and RSVP.
- 2018 Summer Accelerator: Applications due March 31st!
Applications are not open for the 10-week accelerator program! Ready to take your new venture idea and transform it into something real? The Innovate@BU Summer Accelerator is a full-time summer program that guides BU students and alumni teams through the startup process and provides all of the perks that an early-stage venture needs. Learn more and apply by March 31st.