Interventions and Assessments
- How Best to Implement Alcohol Screening and Brief Advice in Primary Care?
- Electronic Interventions for Cannabis Use Have Small Effects
- Factors Associated with Hazardous Alcohol Use Among Individuals Who Inject Drugs
- Heavy Drinking Is Common and Problematic in Primary Care Patients with Drug Use
- No Association Between State-Controlled Substance Regulation and Adverse Opioid-Related Outcomes Among Vulnerable Patients
- Does Alcohol Screening Score Predict Alcohol-Related Health Outcomes?
- Adolescent Nonmedical Use of Sedatives/Anxiolytics Is Associated with Substance Use Disorder Later in Life
- Parents’ Attitudes About Adolescent Marijuana Use May Be Changing
HIV and HCV
- Do Patient Navigation and Financial Incentives Improve HIV Viral Suppression in Hospitalized Patients with Substance Use Disorder?
- HCV Treatment Is Effective Among People with Drug Use and/or Receiving Opioid Agonist Treatment
- Opioid Agonist Treatment Improves Antiretroviral Treatment Engagement and Outcomes
Prescription Drugs and Pain
- Recent Pain Severity Associated with Subsequent Opioid Use in Patients with Prescription Opioid Use Disorder and Chronic Pain