We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Research Study Administrator
Grade 45 (Full-Time)
We seek a research study administrator to join our growing research team focused on social disparities in maternal child health within the Slone Epidemiology Center at Boston University. We have a multi-disciplinary team with an array of large, national-level studies focused predominately on safe sleep and breastfeeding among medically and socially high-risk populations. We collaborate heavily with investigators elsewhere in the US and we are dedicated to a team science approach to accomplishing our research goals. We employ qualitative and quantitative research methods and conduct epidemiologic and interventional studies. We seek enthusiastic applicants who are dedicated to working with passionate teams that are focused on reducing social disparities in maternal child health outcomes. Main duties of this role include management of IRB submissions, site trainings and management, data collection tool development, and interaction with study participants.
- Bachelors degree required and MPH or equivalent degree strongly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills required
- Strong time management skills and being detail-oriented required
- 1-3 years of clinical, observational, or public health research required
- Experience with IRB preferred
- Spanish-speaking preferred, but not required
- Persons of diverse backgrounds encouraged