MET IT supports ZOOM web conferencing tool to conduct conference meetings, webinars, and classes. To add a Zoom meeting to Blackboard for class, please make a request.
Department & Group Meetings
To join a meeting as a “participant”, please select the desired meeting room from the drop-down list below. You do not require a Zoom account in order to join a meeting. As a participant you will be able to:
- Share your camera and microphone
- Chat with other participants
- Share your desktop or application windows
- Manage your own view of other participants
- Change your display name
To host a Zoom meeting you will need to login using BU login name and password. The host role has all the same capabilities of the participant with the added ability to:
- Start and stop recordings
- Mute other participants
- Remove participants
- End the meeting for all participants
Note that only one user can log in as a host at a time. Zoom Host Access page.