For the BU Community
Let us help you help the world. If you’re looking to connect with a key policymaker in your area of research or expertise, or need help drafting testimony or navigating lobbying rules compliance, we can get you started.
We regularly advocate on issues important to the BU Community such as prioritizing research funding and increasing student financial aid. Below are some examples of where we’ve focused some recent efforts.
- MA Universities Thank Champion of Science Sen. Ed Markey
- MA Research Universities FY2016 Budget Priorities
- Analysis of President’s FY2016 Budget Request for Federal Research, Health and Education Programs
- Federal Opportunities for Defense Biomedical and Health-Related Research (February 2015)
- BU Provides Feedback on Proposed College Ratings Framework (February 2015)
Beltway BUzz provides updates on Congressional and federal agency activities, announces key federal personnel changes, highlights grant solicitations, and much more.
Committee Passes Controversial Science Bill
April 24, 2015
Humanities Indicators Report Released
April 17, 2015
NHLBI Seeks Input On Future Research
April 10, 2015