Community Engagement and COVID-19
- RIC COVID-19 Recruitment + Retention Toolkit
The purpose of this toolkit is to share the community input we received, and the resources we have developed, that can help study teams conduct trials in a manner that is safe, trustworthy, and respectful of all participants.
- NIH Community Engagement Alliance (CEAL)
NIH COVID-19 Community Engagement Alliance (CEAL) AGAINST COVID-19 Disparities: CEAL focuses on addressing misinformation around COVID-19, engaging trusted partners and messengers in the delivery of accurate information, and educating communities on the importance of inclusion in clinical research to overcome COVID-19, and most importantly, health disparities.
Community Engagement Methods
- Burke JG, Hess S, Hoffmann K, et al. Translating community-based participatory research principles into practice. Prog Community Health Partnersh. 2013;7(2):115-122.
- Shea CM, Young TL, Powell BJ, et al. Researcher readiness for participating in community-engaged dissemination and implementation research: a conceptual framework of core competencies. Transl Behav Med. 2017;7(3):393-404.
- Washington State Department of Health Community Engagement Guide
- Community Planning Toolkit
Community Engagement Training