An integral part of the CELL-MET program is the Industrial Practitioners Advisory Board, (IPAB), a group of company representatives and broader stakeholders who provide input into the research direction and provide invaluable mentoring for the Center’s trainees.
In addition, members get to:
Shape the Future of Research
· Input on Center’s research direction that could be aligned with corporate goals.
· Jump start on technology transfer.
· Options for dedicated projects of proprietary interest.
Gain Early Access to Innovation
· Royalty free/Non-exclusive license for research purposes.
· Options for exclusive license to inventions for commercial purposes.
· Access to pre-publication research.
Network with Industry Professionals
· Networking opportunities with clinicians, customers, competitors, and vendors.
Engage with Our Highly Trained Researchers
· Interact with 100’s of students that will fill a pipeline of trained scientist and engineers.
· Access to 20+ multi-disciplinary researchers who have over 500 US patents among them.
· Opportunity for members to place a Visiting Researcher in an environment that cultivates innovation.
There are annual membership dues at a variety of levels based on the type of partner and their interests.