Ioannis Ch. Paschalidis
Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Title Professor, Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Office 8 St. Mary’s St Boston, MA 02215, Room 429
- Email email@example.com
- Phone (617) 353-0434
- Education PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, 1996
Ioannis Paschalidis and the Paschalidis Network Optimization and Control (NOC) Lab focus on optimizing the overall design, operation, and regulation of networks. The definition of “network” in the NOC lab includes all systems which have interconnected components.
- Improved engineered networks include optimizing the design, stability, performance analysis and decision making within manufacturing, distribution, communication, power, transportation, and social systems
- Data analytics include the development of algorithms to detect anomalies in data sets and results as well as a focus on stochastic systems and large deviation theory.
- Computational biology and medical informatics focuses on naturally occurring biological networks, including specific emphasis on protein-protein interaction and docking as well as metabolic and gene networks.
- Core BMERC Faculty