Biomedical Engineering Core Facilities
Welcome to the Biomedical Engineering Core Facilities (BECF) website.
Our mission is
- to provide a suite of commercially available instruments for users to advance their scientific research
- to assist in the training of the next generation of scientists who will push the frontiers of science and engineering
We are located in the 44 Cummington Mall and consists of two facilities:
- Bio-Interface and Technology (BIT) core facility (Rooms B07, B08, 517, 623 and 708)
- Micro and Nano Imaging core facility (Room B06)
Please visit the links to learn more about the core facilities and the instruments in each of the facility. For visitors who are interested in using any of the instruments in our core facility, please read the Core Facilities General Guidelines (rev 1.7) or visit the links below for information on
- our core facility policies and what to do if your access has been revoked
- how to register as a core user
- how to request training and book an instrument
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.