Review of applications will begin according to this timetable.
|Fall Semester &
Academic Year Programs
|Spring Semester Programs||
Exceptions to the Application Deadlines
Exceptions to Rolling Admissions
For the following programs, notification of admissions begins after the application deadline:
- Copenhagen Business School Exchange, Denmark
- Geneva Physics Program
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University Exchange, China
- Institut d’Études Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) Exchange, Paris, France
- Keio University Exchange, Tokyo, Japan
- Kyoto Consortium for Japanese Studies Program, Japan
- London Acting With London Academy of Music & Dramatic Arts (LAMDA)
- London Art History Program with the Courtauld Institute of Art
- London Graduate Mass Communication Program (Summer)
- London Music Program with the Royal College of Music
- London Wheelock Program
- Madrid Engineering Program
- Madrid Science Program
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore Exchange
- Paris Internship, English Language
- Paris Management Internship
- Seoul National University Exchange, South Korea
- Singapore Management University Exchange
- Sydney Wheelock Program
- Sydney Sophomore Engineering Program
- Tec de Monterrey Campus Monterrey
- Tec de Monterrey Campus Puebla
- Tec de Monterrey Exchange Program, Mexico
- University of Copenhagen Exchange, Denmark
Applications will not be reviewed until all materials are on file. It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that all required materials have been received by the BU Study Abroad office.
Students with a complete application will receive an admission decision in two to three weeks. Applicants will be notified by email.
For competitive programs or tracks, BU Study Abroad may in some cases place applications on hold until a review of the full applicant pool is completed.
If you are a BU student awaiting an admissions decision, you should register for on-campus courses as you normally would do. If you are admitted to a program, BU Study Abroad will adjust your registration and student account accordingly. Fall semester applicants should also proceed with housing selection; you can later transfer your housing deposit to BU Study Abroad to account for the mandatory program deposit required of students who accept an offer of admission to a study abroad program. Please refer to the BU Housing website for details about canceling a housing reservation.