Change Your Entry
Update Your Personal Record
Information Services & Technology maintains your account information for the following items:
- Whether to publish your e-mail address
- How your name displays in the online directory
- Your home page address and whether you publish it on people.bu.edu
- Your spam email filter preferences
All changes you make are effective immediately, except changes to the people.bu.edu listing. people.bu.edu index pages are updated 4 times a day: at midnight, 6 a.m., noon, and 6 p.m.
Faculty and Staff: After you login below, data included in the box titled Public Information is maintained by Human Resources. To update your name, office address, office phone number, home address, and emergency contact information, login to Employee Link. Please contact Human Resources at 617-353-4466 with any questions.
If you are leaving the University, visit www.bu.edu/tech/comm/email/email-forwarding to specify where your e-mail should be forwarded.
Students: After you login below, data included in the box titled Public Information is maintained by the Office of the Registrar. To update your directory address, login to Student Link. To update your personal information, please complete this form. If you are changing your name, please provide legal documentation in addition to this form. For international students, your name must match your passport exactly. Please contact the Office of the Registrar with any questions by phone at 617-353-3612.
- Select LOGIN at the bottom of this page to begin (requires BU login name and Kerberos password authentication).
- Enter your changes and select SUBMIT. Or, to undo your changes select RESET.
- Verify the changes and select COMMIT CHANGES. To made adjustments, select EDIT. To cancel your changes select CANCEL.
Changes you make are effective immediately, except for changes to people.bu.edu as these pages are updated four times throughout the day.