Kilachand Center Event Request
Before filling out this form you may check for room availability by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all dates and times including set-up and breakdown.
- Every event request is individually reviewed by the Kilachand Center Team. A follow up email will be sent stating availability. If the requested room is not available but another appropriate room is, the Kilachand Center Team will notify the party.
- Priority is given to Kilachand Center researchers, university-wide centers and institutes, and research-related events.
- If your event needs to be relocated, we will make every effort to find an adequate alternative space for you.
- 72-hour cancellation notice must be given for large-scale events, or a $250 charge will be applied.
- “No Shows” for large-scale events are also subject to a $250 charge and potential denial of future requests.
- Non-BU groups interested in booking space at the Kilachand Center will need to book through Events and Conferences by emailing email@example.com or calling 617-353-3520.
- Student Groups must conduct all business other than initial booking and layout drafting through the Student Activities Office located at 1 University Road, Boston MA 02215. Catering orders and liquor licenses are due to SAO 6 weeks in advance, and Facilities Service Requests are due 2 weeks in advance. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs, book the space, and draft a room layout.
Boston University strives to be accessible, inclusive, and diverse in our facilities, programming, and academic offerings.
Information on making your event accessible for persons with disabilities can be found here.