Housing & Dining

University housing is available to all full-time CELOP students. It is a great way for you to experience university dormitory life and interact with an American roommate.

If you want to live on campus, you must first submit an application and be accepted to CELOP. After you have been officially accepted, we will send you a Residence License Agreement (RLA) form. On the RLA form, you will be able to request your housing preference. You are also responsible for completing and signing the form.

Students may live off campus if they prefer. Students who choose not to live in University housing are strongly encouraged to make their housing arrangements before arriving in Boston. Please note that Boston University does not provide housing for married couples or students with children.