*These programs are only offered in the summer*
4 and 6 Week Programs (Full Time)
The 4-week (EN005) and 6-week (EN045 and EN025) programs are only offered in the summer. These classes focus on improving skills in all four areas – listening, speaking, reading, and writing. Classroom activities include:
- Practicing conversational English
- Learning vocabulary for academic and social purposes
- Listening, reading, discussing and writing about current topics
- Preparing oral presentations on topics of interest
- Participating in academic discussions
Levels of Instruction
These programs have four levels of instruction.
- Level 1: Elementary
- Level 2: Intermediate
- Level 3: High Intermediate
- Level 4: Advanced
Students in the 4-week or 6-week programs meet from 9:00am to 12:50pm each day. There are no elective classes in these programs.
|9:00am – 12:50am||Core Class||Core Class||Core Class||Core Class||Core Class|