What Happens After You Submit Your Applications?
What Happens After You Submit Your Application?
- Make sure you submit by the deadline. Fall semester: January 15. Check our website for up to date information.
- Last Day to Submit: June 30th! If you aren’t ready to submit by the Priority deadline, make sure you are aware of the last day to submit–June 30th.
- Your Application Goes to Our Office of Graduate Enrollment. They’ll make sure all of the application requirements have been submitted. You’ll hear from them within a week to let you know if your application is complete or if you’re missing something.
- With Faculty for Review. Once your application is complete (and the priority deadline has passed), your application goes to BU Wheelock Faculty for review. It is reviewed by the program director and affiliated faculty.
- 6-8 weeks later, graduate enrollment staff will release decisions.
Questions? Our graduate enrollment staff would be happy to talk with you at email@example.com or 617-353-4237.