The university supports all of CASS’s vital programs, with the aid of grants and generous donors. Donor support is particularly important to CASS and helps ensure our success in many ways:
- Mentor support guides students through both academic and social challenges. Funds can cover mentor training and professional development or enable mentors and students to visit or participate in local cultural, arts, or science-related events.
- Student success activities help students take full advantage of undergraduate experiences. Funds can help precollege students and their parents come for a campus visit, pay for undergraduates’ travel to study abroad, or cover the cost of summer housing for internships or research.
- Community-building activities promote student-to-student peer support. Ice cream socials, back-to-school barbecues, networking nights with program alumni, and other events foster a community of care that plays an important role in students’ success.
We welcome gifts of any amount, from the cost of a pizza party on up to an endowed fund for training, student travel, or other purposes.Donate now.
Attention: When making a gift online via the above link, please follow these steps:
- Select “Other Fund” from the Choose Your Fund menu.
- When prompted to enter the fund you’d like to support, type “BPS Collaborative Fund”.
- Complete your gift.
For more information, please contact:
Assistant Dean, Development & Alumni Relations
Boston University Wheelock College of Education & Human Development