To register for a course using your Field Associate Scholarship, please follow these four simple steps:
Step 1: Complete the relevant registration form (summer 1, summer 2, or fall/spring), unless you have already registered.
Step 2: Complete the Field Associate Scholarship (FAS) application.
Step 3: See the BU Registration Calendar to determine the appropriate timeline to register for courses.
Step 4: Email the completed (a) registration form and (b) FAS application to the Office of Data and Enrollment Management (ODEM) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have already registered, then there is no need to submit the registration form, but please indicate that you are already registered in your email.
- Within 2-3 business days, the ODEM will email you verification of your registration and send the Financial Aid Office the information that they need to apply the FAS award to your student account.
- If you have additional questions, please follow up with email@example.com.
- If you take a course at another BU college, the FAS award covers the Wheelock evening and online tuition rates and you need to pay the difference if the tuition is higher than the BU Wheelock rate.
- For more detail about the Field Associate Scholarship, please see Frequently Asked Questions and BU Wheelock Field Associate Scholarship Policies.