Field Associate Scholarships
On this page you will find resources to support your use of the Field Associate Scholarship and contribute to your ongoing professional development regardless of where you are in the career span. In the left sidebar you will find the following:
- Frequently Asked Questions provides how-to knowledge about the Field Associate Scholarship in a quick, easily accessible guide.
- Also see the BU Wheelock Field Associate Scholarship Policies for additional clarification.
- How To Redeem Your Field Associate Scholarship explains the process to redeem the Field Associate Scholarship and also provides the required course registration forms and contact information.
- Courses for Practitioners presents a comprehensive menu of faculty-recommended courses at BU Wheelock. This resource is organized by program area and includes features such as:
- Course Description, Number, and Title
- Semester, Day/Time
- Number of Course Credit Units
Please note that not every course will have complete descriptions or schedules, even though the menu is updated in real time via the university course system. For courses that are of interest to you but have incomplete information, please contact the relevant Academic Program Director to inquire further about the course.
You may also review the BU Wheelock Academic Bulletin for a full list of potential course offerings. Note: Please reference the main BU Registrar’s Class Schedule to determine the semester in which your course of interest is being offered.
We appreciate your commitment to our students and look forward to supporting you via these resources.
The Professional Preparation Office