It’s that time of the year again – all things pumpkin are unapologetically back and so is school. So sharpen your pencils and get ready to kick off the Fall semester and follow these tips for success:
- Keep Track! Have you got a Planner? Whether it’s electronic, or paper, or on a white board, or consists of a collection of wrinkled post-its, use it! Keeping up with college deadlines is essential for success.
- Plan! Be intentional about your time – it’s valuable. Effective time management starts on Day 1 and then you build from there. Need a time-management refresher? Email Irina Nanagoulian at email@example.com to talk.
- Show up! Those classes you signed up for – they are calling your name. Get a campus map and scope out the buildings ahead of time. Whether there are 10 people in a class or 100, show up, be seen, be heard, and …what else is there …oh…learn!
- Explore! Whether you are a grad or undergrad student, take a look at what’s going on on-campus, build connections and get involved.
- Keep an open mind! That’s the only way new things will get in (Colleen Hoover).