Minors at BU Wheelock
BU Wheelock College of Education & Human Development offers six minors for students enrolled in any school or college within Boston University: Applied Human Development, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Deaf Studies, Education, Mathematics Education, and Special Education.
Declare a BU Wheelock Minor
- Check the University Bulletin for specific minor requirements and select the minor you would like to pursue
- Submit a Minor Declaration form with your home school/college. (e.g., if you are a CAS student, please find the minor form on the CAS website)*
- Download the relevant course guide (linked below) and register for course(s).
- Email email@example.com if you have any questions
Current BU Wheelock students
- To declare a BU Wheelock minor, submit your intention using the Application for a Minor form.
- To declare a non-BU Wheelock minor, please submit your intention using the Application for Non-Wheelock Minor form.
- Have an exception that needs to be approved? Use the Program: Course Requirement Adjustment Form