Minors at BU Wheelock

BU Wheelock College of Education & Human Development offers six minors for students enrolled in any school or college within Boston University: Applied Human DevelopmentAutism Spectrum DisordersDeaf StudiesEducationMathematics Education, and Special Education.

Declare a BU Wheelock Minor

  1. Check the University Bulletin for specific minor requirements and select the minor you would like to pursue
  2. Submit a Minor Declaration form with your home school/college. (e.g., if you are a CAS student, please find the minor form on the CAS website)*
  3. Download the relevant course guide (linked below) and register for course(s).
  4. Email whestu@bu.edu if you have any questions
Current BU Wheelock students

Course Guides for BU Wheelock Minors