School of Social Work


Independent Funding Available, Potential for UROP Funding


We are looking for an undergraduate (psychology or related major preferred) who can speak Spanish. This student will have exposure working on a NIH funded clinical trial to train community health workers in a mental health counseling intervention. The undergraduate will assist with research assistant (RA) activities that will include activities relating to participant recruitment, literature search, interviewing clinical staff, conducting assessments, analyzing qualitative data, and participating in study research meetings. The RA will receive training in Human Subjects Research as well as in qualitative data analysis. The undergraduate RA supervised by the Project Manager and Principal Investigator who is a professor in the School of Social Work.

Interested students should direct inquiries to Sarah Eisa at

Back to On-Campus Opportunities