Assistant Professor, PediatricsContact me
Independent Funding Available, Potential for UROP Funding
The Center for the Urban Child and Healthy Family in the Department of Pediatrics at Boston Medical Center is seeking an undergraduate student to assist with all aspects of research and evaluation. This position is remote. The hourly pay for this position is $15/hour, and funding is guaranteed until May 2024. Applicants must have either research or clinical experience to apply.
Details on the Center can be found online at https://www.bmc.org/center-urban-child-and-healthy-family.
Activities will include:
– Manual data abstraction from electronic patient medical records
– Data entry into REDCap
– Designing REDCap databases
– Generating reports for clinical teams (ex. run charts, data collection and analysis reports) that can be used for quality improvement
– Supporting clinical teams in the creation of program materials and manuals
– Note-taking and other general administrative tasks
– Other activities as assigned
– Bachelor’s in progress
– Clinical or research experience
– Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and needs of the Center team
– Proven track record working effectively with diverse teams
– Ability to collect and analyze data from patient electronic medical records
– Familiarity with REDCap and data analysis system
To apply, please contact Miriam Bremer-Kamens (email@example.com) with your resume/CV and cover letter, including a description of your research experience. Applications sent elsewhere will not be considered.