Spring Break Shuttle Service Changes
The following shuttle service changes will be in effect as students and faculty enjoy a well-earned spring break. Enjoy your break safely, and we'll see you when you return to campus.
- 1BU (CRC-BUMC) - Approximate 30-minute intervals between Saturday, 3/4 and Saturday 3/11, Regular service resumes Monday, 3/13.
- Monday-Friday (6:30am-Midnight)
- Saturdays (6:30am-7:00pm)
- Fenway – Approximate 30-minute intervals between Saturday 3/4 and Sunday, 3/12, Regular service resumes on Monday 3/13.
- Saturday - Saturday (9:30am - 8:30pm)
- Sunday, March 12 (9:30am-4:30pm)
- Late Night – Last day of service is Saturday, 3/4. Service resumes on Saturday, 3/11.
- Comm Ave Loop – Last day of service is Friday, 3/3. Service resumes on Monday, 3/13.
No Daytime Service – Presidents’ Day (2/20)
Due to Presidents' Day, all daytime service (1BU, Comm Ave Loop, Fenway Local, and Fenway Express) will not operate on Monday, February 20. Night service will operate on a regular schedule.
End of Semester/Intersession BUS Service Changes
As we approach a much deserved winter break for students, faculty, and staff, the following service changes will be in place for the BUS. Have a safe break and we will see you when you return to campus.
- Comm Ave Line - Last day of service is Friday, 12/16. Service resumes Thursday, 1/19
- Fenway Line - Last day of service is Friday, 12/16. Service resumes Monday, 1/16
- Night Line - Last day of service is Sunday, 12/18. Service resumes Saturday, 1/14
- 1BU Line- Last day of service is Friday, 12/23. Limited service resumes Tuesday, 1/3 with full service beginning Thursday, 1/19
Thanksgiving Week Service Changes & Dining Shuttle Service
Please note the following service changes and enhancements below related to the Thanksgiving Holiday.
Service ends at midnight on Wednesday, November 23. Service will resume on Saturday, November 26 at 6:30am.
Comm Ave Loop
Service ends at 7pm on Tuesday, November 22 and will resume on Monday, November 28 at 7am.
Service will end at 10pm on Wednesday, November 23 and will resume on Monday, November 28 at 7am.
Service will not operate on Thursday, November 24 and Friday, November 25. Late Night service resumes on Saturday, November 26.
Thanksgiving Break Service
For students remaining on campus, a Thanksgiving Break shuttle service will operate every 20 minutes to support dining needs on the dates and times below. Thursday, 11/24: 9am – 8pm
- Friday, 11/25: 9am – 9pm
- Saturday, 11/26: 9am – 9pm
- Sunday, 11/27: 9am – 4pm
- Agganis Way
- Comm Ave @ Amory St
- Park Drive @ Beacon St
- Brookline Ave @ Pilgrim Rd
- Danielson Hall
- Myles Standish Hall
- Comm Ave @ Silber Way
- Comm Ave @ Granby Street
- Marsh Plaza
- George Sherman Union
- Buick Street
Regular 1BU Service Resumes 9/6; Fenway and Comm Ave Loop Service Returns
Regular 1BU service resumes on Tuesday, September 6. In addition, Comm Ave Loop and Fenway service resumes as well.
Please remember to download the Terrier Transit app for real time shuttle arrivals.
Special Comm Ave Loop Service (9/4 and 9/5)
To assist with Move-in activities, Comm Ave Loop service will operate with twenty minute service on Sunday, September 4 and Monday, September 5 from 7:00am to 7:00pm.
Night Service Resumes Saturday, September 3
Night service will resume this Saturday, September 3 at 7:05pm. Please remember to download the Terrier Transit app for real time shuttle arrivals.
No Shuttle Service – Independence Day (7/4)
Due to the Independence Day holiday, shuttle service will not operate on Monday, July 4th.
No Shuttle Service – Juneteenth Observance (6/17)
Due to the observance of the Juneteenth holiday, 1BU and Fenway Summer shuttle service will not operate on Friday, June 17.
No Shuttle Service – Memorial Day (5/30)
Due to the Memorial Day holiday, there will be no shuttle service on Monday, May 30