Built in Mail app
- Navigate to Settings.
- Under Accounts, select Add Account.
- Depending on your version of Android, select either Corporate or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
- Enter your complete e-mail address, which is email@example.com (where login is your BU login name.)
- Enter your Kerberos password.
- Click Next.
- If prompted enter outlook.office365.com for the server address.
- If prompted check Use Secure Connection and Accept All SSL Certificates.
- Set your Account options such as Days To Sync, Notifications, Sync Contacts, Sync Calendar.
- Click Done.
- Click Activate to activate device administrator.
- Name the account to distinguish between multiple accounts.
- Click Next.
Outlook Mobile App
Using the Outlook Mobile App allows you to leverage Duo two-factor authentication.
- On your Android phone or tablet, install the Microsoft Outlook mobile app from the Google Play store.
- After opening the app, tap Get Started.
- Enter your full BU email address and tap Continue.
- At the BU branded screen, enter your BU email address and Kerberos password. Tap Sign in.
- If your Office365 account requires you to authenticate with Duo, a Duo page like the one below will appear. By default, Duo will send a push notification to your primary device (usually a smartphone) to authenticate.
- After you successfully authenticate, Outlook may ask if you want to add another account in the app. Tap Skip.
- In the app tour that appears, choose Skip or tap the right arrow to continue.