Available to: Faculty, Staff, Departments
Cost: No charge
- See Getting Started, below.
The BU Hub General Education Proposal Management tool provides for creation and management of proposals for courses and clusters of courses as well as co-curricular learning experiences via varied pathways, such as service learning projects, internships, and team teaching across colleges. This tool supports faculty and administration by providing intuitive, and collaborative methods to create, submit, review and approve new and revised courses and co-curricular activities within the BU Hub.
The curriculum management tool facilitates submission, review, approval and accessible archiving of courses and co-curricular experiences that will be proposed to the University Council Subcommittee on General Education. The tool supports the management of a high volume of new and revised course proposals in an intuitive and efficient manner. The curriculum management tool is built on LeepFrog’s Curriculum Management solution (CourseLeaf), which provides workflow, approval, and reporting features.
- An easy to use submission form that collects the information relevant for BU Hub approval
- An approval process and workflow based on the course information and general education competences.
- Provides course submission progress reports to authorized administrators
What to Expect
This service normally will be available 24 by 7 except for standard change windows, as described in IS&T’s standard policies, procedures, and schedules for making changes.
- BU login
- Access to the CourseLeaf system
- Browsers Supported are Modern versions of Safari, Chrome, Firefox, and IE and the previous two versions before that.
- Adobe Flash Player 10 or newer is required in order for the <Attach File> function to work.
CourseLeaf access is managed through the BU Hub office. To request access to CourseLeaf, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are still unable to log onto the system, or have any questions please contact the IT Help Center.