CGSW 8.0 Call for Abstracts
Abstract Submission Deadline: Friday, December 24th
The Center for Information and Systems Engineering will host its 8th annual CISE Graduate Student Workshop (CGSW) on April 15, 2022 at the Boston University Photonics Center. Organized by students, for students, CGSW 8.0 is a day-long event that encourages interdisciplinary sharing among students and faculty across diverse application areas. Participating students will have the opportunity to be recognized with a Best Presenter award at the BU Castle reception. See Eligibility and Evaluation Criteria below.
The CGSW 8.0 Student Organizing Team includes Mahroo Bahreinian (Systems Engineering), Zachary Bezemek (Math/Statistics), Salomón Wollenstein-Betech (Systems Engineering), and Zongshun Zhang (Computer Science).
CGSW 8.0 is open to all to attend, participate, and celebrate.
Speaker Eligibility and Evaluation Criteria
- Each student speaker will have 12 minutes to present, with an additional 3 minutes dedicated for Q&A.
- The abstract must represent original research conducted primarily by the student.
- Speaker abstracts must include an abstract title, and three-to-five key words.
- Abstracts should be submitted in PDF or MS Word format.
Your speaker proposal abstract will also be evaluated based on:
- Significance and impact of work
- Creativity and innovation
- Completeness and quality of work presented
- Articulacy in presentation
- Relevance to information and systems engineering, broadly defined.
Speakers will be selected using a blind review process.