Join us in Boston this summer!
Boston University is open to all during the summer. Each year, more than 7,500 motivated students from the United States and around the world take the opportunity to attend Summer Term.
Simply register for the courses you wish to take—no application required!
Why study at BU in the summer? Here are many reasons to enroll:
- Choose from 700+ courses in a wide selection of subjects from 12 of BU’s schools and colleges.
- Benefit from convenient six-week sessions and offerings on campus and online.
- Fulfill your Hub units—BU summer courses count for Hub requirements the same as in the school year.
- Catch up on credits, complete a prerequisite, or finish a degree requirement.
- Focus on one or two courses in an intensive academic environment.
- Build up your subject-matter expertise or explore a new subject for your own enrichment.
- Hone your professional skillset with a course focusing on analytics, business, communication, information. technology, project management, or writing.
- Enjoy smaller class sizes—or study with a BU professor you’ve heard about.
- Connect with a global community of students and professionals.
- Experience Boston at its best: in the summer!
Registration for summer 2023 begins on February 16, 2023.
Visit our course listings to start planning today.