Information for Summer Term 2016 will be available on December 15. Course registration begins on Thursday, February 25, 2016.

Current BU Students Visiting Students International Students High School Students Adults & Professionals

Not Sure Which Group Applies to You?

  • Current BU Students are...

    • All part-time and full-time undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled at BU
    • All current BU international students
    • BU entering freshmen
    • Students returning from a BU approved Leave of Absence
  • Visiting Students are...

    • Any U.S. citizen or permanent resident not currently enrolled at BU
    • Students enrolled at another U.S. school or college (non-international)
    • BU Alumni, including those graduating in May
    • Non-BU graduate students fulfilling prerequisites
    • High school graduates and adults not enrolled in college
  • International Students are...

    • Citizens of countries other than the U.S., who are not currently BU students
    • International students who are attending other colleges in the U.S.
    • College students and adults from other countries
  • High School Students are...

    • Any U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or international student currently enrolled in high school
    • Students 14 to 18 years of age
  • Adults and Professionals are...

    • Adults seeking short-term summer courses or flexible formats such as blended or online learning
    • Working professionals who want to enhance their credentials or gain new job skills
    • Lifelong learners looking for opportunities to expand their knowledge or explore new interests

BU Employees

  • BU’s Tuition Remission benefit may be applied to Summer Term courses. Contact Human Resources for details about eligibility for this benefit.
  • Full-time employees who enrolled in a BU course in Spring 2016 may register for summer 2016 courses using Webreg on the Student Link.
  • Full-time employees who have not taken a previous course at BU should complete a paper registration form for Summer 1 or Summer 2.
  • Full-time employees who enrolled in a BU course prior to Spring 2016 can either complete a paper registration form for Summer 1 or Summer 2, or contact the Registrar’s Office for access to WebReg on the Student Link.

Questions? Visit our FAQ page or contact us for additional information.