How to Apply
We consider applicants who are entering their sophomore, junior, or senior year of high school in fall 2016. Admission is based on a combination of the applicant's high school grades, courses taken, and personal statement.
How to Apply
- Complete online application.
- When using the online application, you are required to submit a 500 - 750 word personal statement describing why you want to attend the Summer Challenge Program.
- Submit the application fee: A $50 non-refundable application fee, paid by credit card, is required at the time of submission of the online application.
- Email a copy of your complete high school transcript, including your fall 2015 grades, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- International students must submit an additional form and a copy of their passport with the application.
Note: Email is the primary form of communication during the application and admission process. Please ensure that both parent and student emails are entered correctly on the application. Inform our office immediately if there is a change in either email address.
Boston University Summer Term
Summer Challenge Program
755 Commonwealth Avenue, Room B05
Boston, MA 02215
There is no application deadline for the Summer Challenge Program. However, students who apply early are more likely to receive the session and seminar selections of their choice. Admissions are made on a rolling basis and only completed applications are reviewed. We will email you once we receive your completed application.
We begin reviewing applications at the beginning of January. Allow three weeks after we have received your completed application for an admission decision to be emailed to you.
If you have any additional questions or comments, please contact us.