High School Honors
A 6-week program
Ready to push your limits academically? Excited to get out of your comfort zone, explore new subjects, and earn college credit? If this sounds like you—and you are entering your junior or senior year—High School Honors offers a Boston University pre-college experience that will challenge you and expand your horizons.
2021 High School Honors calendar*
|Summer 1 classes begin||May 24|
|Summer 1 classes & program end||July 2|
|Summer 2 classes begin||July 6|
|Summer 2 classes & program end||August 13|
*Note: Online courses may run on a different schedule than the standard High School Honors schedule. Please refer to High School Honors Online for more information.
You in college. At BU.
Get ready. You’re in for an authentic college experience, studying alongside BU undergrads, while earning up to 8 college credits in just six or seven weeks.
As a BU High School Honors student:
- Select two BU undergraduate courses from more than 80 available offerings in a variety of subjects.
- Get a real college experience, attending class alongside undergraduate students from BU and other colleges around the US and the world.
- Earn up to 8 college credits that you can apply to your future studies.
- Benefit from BU’s world-class faculty, academic advising, and resources.
- Build new friendships and connections that can last a lifetime.
Join us this summer, and get a head start on your future.
We also offer an exciting variety of High School Honors Online courses. Learn more.
The big picture
So what’s it really like? Hear from the students themselves.