Academy Health Student Chapter.
What is AcademyHealth?
- AcademyHealth is the professional home for health services researchers, policy analysts, and practitioners, and a leading, non-partisan resource for the best in health research and policy.
- Multi-disciplinary membership of more than 5,000 policymakers, decision makers, health services researchers, policy analysts, economists, sociologists, political scientists, consultants, clinicians, and students
- More than 175 affiliated organizations internationally
- Linking research, policy, and practice is what makes AcademyHealth unique
What is the purpose of the BUSPH AcademyHealth Student Chapter?
- Provide a forum for students interested in health services research to collaborate and plan activities that support the interests of the membership
- Enhance the professional development of students in health services research
- Facilitate networking opportunities for health services researchers through interactions with peers and senior health service researchers
What are the benefits of an AcademyHealth membership?
Visit http://www.academyhealth.org/membership/membership-benefits to learn more!
How do I join AcademyHealth and the BUSPH AcademyHealth Student Chapter?
- Join AcademyHealth as a student (student membership is $45) by completing the application online at academyhealth.org/membership/join
- Once your membership application and dues are submitted, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, with your full name, degree program, concentration and preferred e-mail address. You will then be added to the student chapter membership roster and e-mail list
Academy Health Leadership Team 2018-2019
Contact the BUSPH AcademyHealth Student Chapter leadership by emailing us at email@example.com
Co-President: Timothy Levengood
Co-President: Kerrin Gallagher
Co-President: Marsida Domi
The students of Boston University operate an approved student chapter of Academy Health, the professional home for health services researchers, policy analysts, and practitioners, and a leading, non-partisan resource for the best in health research and policy.
Faculty Advisor- Steven D. Pizer, PhD