Unconscious Bias Workshops
The Diversity and Inclusion seminars and workshops are intended to promote our goal to create a culture of inclusion, where all members of our community feel valued and respected, and where we can have conversations about challenging issues around diversity in safe spaces.
Please join Stacy Blake-Beard on September 28 or November 8 for an Unconscious Bias Workshop. Each workshop is a 2-hour training session for faculty and staff that build upon previously offered workshops as part of our commitment to continued faculty, staff, and students development.
Who should attend?
- Any faculty, staff, or students who have not previously attended
- All who previously attended a session between 2016 and 2018
- If you are on a faculty search committee
- If you serve on a school-wide committee (e.g., Admissions, A&P)
- If you serve on a department-wide committee (e.g., Curriculum)
Please register to attend one of the next unconscious bias workshop on Friday, September 28, 2018, 10 a.m.–12 p.m. (670 Albany Auditorium) or Thursday, November 8, 2018 3–5 p.m. (Keefer Auditorium)