Tackle the challenges associated with improving healthcare delivery systems with this CAHME-accredited, practice-based program that builds crucial analytical and leadership competencies. This certificate is 26 credits. For more information on the Healthcare Management Certificate, visit the student dashboard.
For admission eligibility, degree requirements, deadlines, and application information, contact the Admissions Office at email@example.com.
What You Will Learn
Upon completion of the MPH with a certificate in Healthcare Management, graduates excel in five key areas: health care system analysis, health policy analysis, improvement and implementation, leadership, and professionalism.
Sample Course Titles
- Health Care Delivery Systems: Issues and Innovations
- Managerial Skills for Problem Solving
- Managerial Accounting for Healthcare Leaders
- Strategic Management of Healthcare Organizations
- Operations Management in Health Care
- Program Evaluation Intern, Fenway Community Health Center
- Administrative & Elder Service Plan Intern, East Boston Neighborhood Health Center
- Health Systems Administrative Intern, Veterans’ Affairs Boston Healthcare System
- Population Health Intern, Atrius Health
- Assistant Program Administrator, BUMC Center for Implementation & Improvement Sciences
- Neurology Quality Improvement Intern, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Performance Management & Quality Improvement Intern, Massachusetts Department of Public Health
- Process Improvement Consultant Intern, Massachusetts General Hospital Orthopedics Department
Integrative Learning Experience
The ILE for the Healthcare management certificate is designed to be completed during a student’s last semester in the program, and is focused on evidence-based management, requiring that students apply current research findings in the field of healthcare management to an applied healthcare delivery problem or question.