International Students.

Welcome to our page designed to assist you in more easily navigating your career search as an international student.

Working in the United State as an International Student

As an international student, you must follow the rules and procedures for employment established by Boston University, the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), and their sponsoring agencies. If you have any questions regarding your Visa status or working on-campus, contact the International Students and Scholars Office at or 617-353-3565.

Frequently Asked Questions by International Students Searching for Jobs in the United States