Master of Public Health.
Learn about upcoming events and receive more information about studying public health at BU
By checking this box, I understand that (1) I will receive future calls that deliver prerecorded messages by or on behalf of BU School of Public Health; and (2) having received this information, agree unambiguously to receive such calls at a telephone number I designate. As an example, to receive future updates and promotional text messages to this number on behalf of BU School of Public Health. Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received as provided in your wireless service rate plan.
If you are ready to begin your application to Boston University School of Public Health, apply now via SOPHAS:
The School of Think. Teach. Do.
As the #6th ranked public health school in the heart of Boston, the Boston University School of Public Health (BUSPH) community offers you the opportunity to engage in world-renowned research, scholarship, and public health practice – for the health of all.
An On-Campus MPH Degree from BU
- Customize your public health learning experience with over 16 functional and context certificates, including Community Assessment, Program Design, Implementation and Evaluation (CAPDIE); Environmental Health; Maternal and Child Health; Pharmaceutical Development, Delivery, and Access; Health Policy and Law; Global Health; Epidemiology; and Biostatistics.
- Our CEPH-accredited curriculum is built on evidence-based practices and innovative pedagogy that centers real-world, inclusive public health approaches.
- Sharpen your experience through professional development and practical experience, field work, and programs with the Activist Lab.
- Balance your work and your education with our flexible program format, which gives you the option to pursue full- or part-time study.
- Work closely with the largest Office of Career Services amongst the top 20 Public Health Schools and Programs. From your earliest days as an on-campus MPH student and throughout your career, our professional support and guidance is available for life.
- 100% of students accepted into the on-campus MPH program are guaranteed scholarship aid. Students accepted into dual degree programs are not eligible for additional scholarship aid.