Comments & Discussion

Boston University moderates comments to facilitate an informed, substantive, civil conversation. Abusive, profane, self-promotional, misleading, incoherent or off-topic comments will be rejected. Moderators are staffed during regular business hours (EST) and can only accept comments written in English. Statistics or facts must include a citation or a link to the citation.

There is 1 comment on Guns and the Health of the Public

1. I’m a supporter of reducing gun deaths in the the US. As a member of my local Mom’s Demand…, the grassroots org of Everytown I was in orange at our local farmers’ market. We had a spot with a canopy, fun, games, prizes and information. All was well until about noon, 1 hr to go to the end of market. A man in orange appeared with a young girl about 9, and he had an AK 47 on his back. They strolled the market filled with people of every age for the hour. It was intended to threaten and by the response on line it worked on our group. I’m on line now trying to document whether or not other “Moms” org’s had scary gun people show up at their events. Can you help me with information.

Post a comment.