BU Spark! is looking for industry professionals to join our team! If you are interested in working at Spark! but don’t see an open position that fits your skill set, email your resume to email@example.com and we’ll be in touch. Student employment is also available for enrolled Boston University students.
Practitioners are industry professionals who teach and mentor students within the BU Faculty of Computing & Data Science who are working on real-world projects for Spark! partners. Successful applicants will meet the following criteria:
- Five or more years of experience working in industry
- Experience with Python, React, PostgreSQL, TensorFlow, Flutter, Flask, containerization and Kubernetes
- Experience mentoring junior software developers
- Strong interest in sharing industry experience with students
- Passion for making a social impact through computing and data sciences
For teaching opportunities, master’s and doctoral degrees are preferred (but not required).
Interested individuals should email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.