Please find the article "Undergrad’s UROP Project: Local Abortion Protesters Rely on...
Sociology Testing Accomodations
Sociology Testing Accommodations Guidelines
In an effort to streamline and more closely oversee make-up exams, we provide the following new guidelines. Make-up exams and other accommodations will be held at designated times and locations.
- Testing accommodations must be requested at least two weeks in advance. Accommodations will be provided to those with disability requests and student travel approved by the instructor.
- Testing accommodations are only available on Mondays and Fridays between 2pm and 5pm.
- Please inform your students that on the day/time of the exam, they should arrive at the Department of Sociology (96 Cummington Mall, Room 260) five minutes prior to the exam. The person at the front desk will be able to assist this accommodation.
- Please complete the Sociology Testing Accommodation Form (which is available on the Sociology website under “Faculty”). This form requires you to provide important details regarding your exam. After submitting, you will receive a confirmation email from email@example.com.
- If you have any questions or last minute changes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.