Wellness Program Kits include items and information to help you learn and talk with peers about health topics. Program Kits are free to students, faculty, and staff.
Types of Program Kits
Create a Good Night’s Sleep
Most students know getting a good night’s sleep is important, but it can feel tough to fit it into the day. This Program Kit will help you explore more about how to get good sleep and why it matters.
The Create a Good Night’s Sleep Program Kit includes:
- Sleep mask
- Ear plugs
- Bedtime tea
- Lavender lip balm
- Information and strategies for sleep
The Art of Stress Relief
Most students agree that being a student – and a person in general – can be stressful at times. This Program Kit will help you start conversations about what stress is and how to reduce and manage it.
The Art of Stress Relief Program Kit includes:
- Stress balls
- Booklet with tips for identifying and managing stress
- Discussion questions on student stress
Requests are currently closed and will reopen in Fall, 2022.
Party Smart (Alcohol Safety)
If a student chooses to drink, there are strategies they can use to drink in a lower-risk way. This Program Kit will help you have a conversation about how to make safer and informed decisions about alcohol, and what to do in case of an alcohol emergency.
The Party Smart Program Kit includes:
- Terriers Party Smart cups with standard drink measurements
- Tips for safer drinking
- Resources to help estimate a person’s level of alcohol intoxication
- Snack-size KitKat bar to remember to ‘take a break’ if you choose to drink
- Information about alcohol emergencies
Requests are currently closed. Check back for more information in Fall, 2022.