Part-Time Jobs

Part-Time Job Listings include long-term part-time and full-time summer work opportunities.

Jobs are separated by category, and pay can range from minimum wage to $20+ per hour. New positions are posted daily and no position remains posted longer than 4 weeks without confirmation that it is still available.

Typical Part-Time jobs are available during business hours and sometimes offer night or weekend shifts. If you’re looking for a job to provide you with quick income, check out the Quick Jobs.

Available jobs may include:

  • Paid internships to help students acquire practical experience and academic credit as well as income.
  • On-campus jobs.

Students are responsible for contacting employers and setting up interviews. All hiring and compensation is handled between the student and the employer. Once a student has accepted a position, it is their responsibility to notify the employer if they can no longer work the job or will be missing a shift.  Failure to do so may result in a suspension from using the Student Job Service.

Summer listings outside the university begin as early as December and continue through the spring and early summer. Summer jobs can be either part- or full-time, in the Greater Boston area or throughout the country.

Summer jobs regularly listed include:

  • On-campus jobs
  • Internships
  • Summer camp positions


The Student Job Service is a free job listing site for employers throughout the Greater Boston area.  All hiring and compensation for work performed is handled directly between the student and the employer.  The Student Employment Office does NOT perform background checks on listing employers or companies, nor does it endorse or sanction any employer or company.  Students are advised to use good judgment when accepting off-campus positions listed under the Job Board or Quick Job Service.  Students should NEVER PAY for any type of employment opportunities. Please be aware that job scams do exist. If any employer asks for money or wishes to send you money (in any form) from out-of-state or country, discontinue correspondence with that employer and contact our office immediately at