The Whitewater Rafting trip is an annual tradition that SAGE revived the summer of 2015. The trip takes place on a weekend early in the summer (typically June). We work with Zoar Outdoor in Charlemont, MA.
SAGE Whitewater Rafting Trip will occur on a section of the river that promises a truckload of fun for ALL rafters. We have had beginners and advanced rafters go on this trip on previous occasions, and the feedback from both categories of rafters has been very positive!
The 2016 trip began at 6:45 AM with a bus pick-up at Boston University. We reached the base around 10:00 AM. Registration, rafting, and wrap-up (including lunch and a slide show of your run through the rapids) took about 6 hours total, finishing around 4:30 PM and return to BU at 7:30 PM.
The cost of the trip includes:
– Round-trip bus transportation
– The rafting experience
– A snack stop halfway into our rafting trip
– A barbecue at the end of our rafting trip
Before purchasing tickets please note the following:
– Tickets cannot be refunded. We can help arrange an exchange with another interested party but no other transaction will be possible.
– Only one guest per SAGE member.
For any questions please email SAGE at firstname.lastname@example.org. More details will be following regarding useful trip information.
Past Whitewater Rafting Trips
Sunday, June 12th, 2016
Sunday, June 21st, 2015