General Assembly and Elections – Read if you want to be involved with SAGE
The Student Association of Graduate Engineers (SAGE) is having our Spring General Assembly and Elections on Friday, May 3rd from 1:00 – 2:00 PM in ERB room 203.
We are looking for feedback on events we had this year. Whether you attended all of them, or were unable to attend any, or somewhere in between, we encourage you to fill out this survey so that we can have a better idea of what the engineering graduate student community is looking for out of SAGE. This can include event suggestions, feedback about how you can be better informed about our events, or any other comments or concerns you have. We will review these at the General Assembly so we encourage everyone to take a couple of minutes to provide feedback.
We are also holding elections for Department Representatives and Executive Board Members. Department Representatives are responsible for helping stage our events, and also assist us with advertising our events.
Our five person E-Board consists of the following positions:
- President – oversees SAGE as a whole, approves the events list and budget, is the primary go-between with the GPO
- Vice President – assists the President, oversees general process documentation
- Treasurer – manages the budget allocations and approves expenditures
- Community Service Chair – oversees SAGE’s community service events
- PR Chair – oversees communication about events through the SAGE mailing list, as well as acting as the webmaster for our website
E-board members also oversee the planning of events.
If you are interested in running for a representative position, or any of the E-board positions, please fill out this Google Doc with your information by 5/1.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to answer them.