At Boston University, we offer top-notch doctoral and terminal MA programs in both French Language & Literature and Hispanic Language & Literatures, taught by a distinguished faculty. Our programs provide rigorous training in the literature, culture, and film of the Francophone and Hispanophone worlds.
How to Apply
Where to Apply
General Application Requirements
Program-Specific Application Requirements
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I apply to the doctoral program or to the master's degree program?
What is the ETS Institution Code for Boston University?
Do I need to submit TOEFL scores?
Do I need to submit GRE scores?
Can I send application materials directly to the Romance Studies Department?
How is my application evaluated?
Can I request a waiver of the application fee?
- General questions about Boston University/Graduate School of Arts & Sciences admissions practices and policies are best directed to the GRS Admissions Office.
- For technical assistance with the application itself, please reach out to Applicant Support:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 857-304-2002. Open Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm EST.
- For Academic and program related questions, you are welcome to contact the Romance Studies Director of Graduate Studies, Prof. Odile Cazenave.