Tournées Film Festival to Go Virtual!
The annual Tournées Film Festival, typically held in-person each fall term, will this year instead be held in virtual format in spring ’21.
The schedule of films is below – more details to come.
- February 22: Portrait de la jeune fille en feu (Céline Sciamma, 2019)
- February 25: O que arde (Oliver Laxe, 2019)
- March 1: Varda par Agnès (Agnès Varda, 2019)
- March 4: Sibyl (Justin Triet, 2019)
- March 8: Hyènes (Djibril Diop Mambéty, 1992)
- March 11: Chambre 212 (Christophe Honoré, 2019)
Every year, the Tournées festival brings both new and classic Francophone films to BU’s campus, along with discussions and commentary.