Financial Interest Disclosure Training
Who needs training:
Training is required for all those involved in the design, conduct, or reporting of Public Health Service (PHS) funded research at Boston University.
When to train:
Once every four years while engaged in PHS-funded research.
Where to train:
The training is hosted through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative Program (CITI).
Instructions for taking Citi Training:
The course and the 10 question quiz will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
You can access your Citi COI Training here.
1. You will see 3 options on this page: Login, Login thru my org, or Register.
2. Register if this is your first time visiting here, then follow the remaining steps below.
3. If you are already registered, click on your campus.
4. Choose Add a Course
5. Select Conflicts of Interest
6. This will add the course to your Citi account. Next, kindly click into it and take the test.
Check your training status
Conflict of Interest Learn about BU's Financial Conflict ... Policy Training for Investigators
COI Policy Training for Investigators for all PHS-Funded Research at BU and BMC
Training is required (once every four years) and hosted at CITI. A score of 80 is required to pass.
Audience: For all and PHS-funded research at Boston University and Boston University School of Medicine