Limited Submission Funding Opportunity: Agilent Early Career Professor Award
The purpose of the Agilent Early Career Professor Award is to:
- Promote and encourage excellent enabling technologies important to Agilent and the world
- Establish strong collaborative relationships between Agilent researchers and leading professors early in their career
- Build the prominence of Agilent as a sponsor of university research
- Alignment with the Focus Topic: Contributions to the development of live cell analytical tools to identify and measure novel critical quality attributes (CQA) to advance biomanufacturing applications.
- Significant original research contributions enabling technologies of importance to Agilent and the world
- Outstanding potential for future research
- An unrestricted research award of $120,000 to be distributed in 2 years to university in the professor’s name with:
- The option to use all or part of award to obtain Agilent products at 50% discount
- The option to accelerate payments to facilitate procurement of equipment with list price over $120,000
- Professor must hold a tenure-tracked faculty position
- Must have completed Ph.D. or M.D. residency within 12 years of award year
The nomination requires the Nomination Form, Cover Letter (up to 500 words), Summary of Research (up to 1000 words), and CV. Letters of recommendation will be requested once Finalists are announced. Please do not include any proprietary information.
INTERNAL SELECTION PROCESS:
Interested investigators should submit the following materials via InfoReady Review by DATE: 1/13/2023
- Questions outlined in InfoReady Review application;
- A brief statement (up to 2 pages) about the proposed nominee describing their scientific achievements to date and future research directions;
- Up-to-date CV or biosketch for the proposed nominee.
A faculty committee drawn from both campuses will review internal proposals and select nominees.
Internal Materials Due: Friday, January 13, 2023
Sponsor Deadline: Friday, February 24, 2023