- BA/MPH and BS/MPH students must meet the B- minimum letter grade for the MPH core courses, PH717, PH718, PH719, and PH720. These courses will be reviewed by the SPH Registrar.
SAR BS-DPT students:
- Students in the BS/DPT must achieve a grade of C or better in the following courses. They may elect CR-NC, and their choices will be sent to the Sargent College Associate Dean and the Program Director for review and approval.
- SARHS369 Gross Anatomy
- SARPT512 Cardiopulmonary and Vascular systems II
- SARPT522 Musculoskeletal systems II
- SARHP532 Clinical Medicine II
- SARPT551 Neuroscience for Physical Therapy students
- SARPT565 Integrated Clinical Experience II
- SARPT720 Educational Theory and Practice-PT
- Students enrolled in SARHS369 in spring who are not in the BS-DPT program may elect CR-NC for SARHS369 if they choose to do so. The course will be reviewed by the advising staff and faculty in Sargent College.
SAR MS-SLP students
- MS-SLP students will need to achieve a B- or higher in the following classes:
- SH740 Introduction to Clinical Practicum
- SH741 CLNCL PRC SPC
- SH742 CLNCL PRC SPC
- SH743 CLNCL PRC SPC
- SH744 PRCT: DIAGNSTCS
SPH Degree Program Required Courses
- Required courses with minimum grades in all SPH degree programs will be reviewed by the SPH Registrar. Students must achieve the minimum grade in these courses.