PREPARE FOR ANYTHING
At Questrom, our collective goal is to give you the most competitive edge in this continually-advancing field. As a part of a top business school, the Questrom MSBA allows you to master both data analytics and business fundamentals—a winning combination in the ever-growing field of business analytics. Here, you won’t just enhance your analytical abilities, you’ll also further develop the essential soft skills that are highly valued by employers, such as effective communication, collaboration, and leadership.
FORGE YOUR PATHYou’ll emerge from the program a confident professional who can tell stories with data and communicate insights to your peers. With career opportunities in a multitude of industries including healthcare, customer insights, telecommunications, and beyond, your MS in Business Analytics degree will prepare you to explore your options across all disciplines.
A Sampling of Business Analytics Career Paths:
- Analytics Consulting
- Applied Data Science
- Business Intelligence
- Customer & Marketing Analytics
- Financial & Accounting Analytics
- Operations & Supply Chain Analytics
- People Analytics
Questrom’s MSBA program is devoted to supporting you throughout your master’s journey and beyond. The MSBA team and Feld Center for Industry Alliances is dedicated to helping you craft your unique MSBA story and develop a wealth of skills to stand out from the competition. You’ll learn to put your best foot forward in our mock interviews and career workshops covering everything from resume building to negotiating and more. You’ll have access to specialized one-on-one career counseling to help you find your path in business analytics.
Events and opportunities that we've recently offered, include:
- MSBA Career Expo: This hybrid career fair/networking offers MSBA students an opportunity to network with companies looking to fill new opportunities. The event is organized by the BU Questrom MS in Business Analytics program.
- NYC Trek: During this immersive experience, students meet with industry leaders to learn about the industry first-hand. This week-long trek includes networking events with alumni and industry leaders, company visits, and the opportunity to get to know your classmates outside of the classroom.
- Recruiter Events: You’ll meet hiring managers, industry leaders, and recruiters in our recruiter information sessions and employer events, like our virtual speed-networking event.
Companies of which at least one professional attended an MSBA organized event:
- BCG Gamma
- CB Insights
- Citizens Bank
- CVS Health
- EY Analytics
- Impendi Analytics
- Liberty Mutual
- Rent the Runway
- Spinnaker Analytics
- State Street
- United Healthcare
Admissions decisions are sent within 6-8 weeks