The Loyalty Society honors the most loyal alumni, parents, faculty, staff, and friends of BU and Questrom. Members know best that consistent giving means transformed lives.
BU and Questrom rely on our annual donors for crucial support to guarantee excellence in teaching and innovation, student financial aid, and faculty research. With consistent annual support, academic programs, student organizations, and our ability to retain and attract outstanding faculty continue to thrive. With the commitment that our Loyalty Society members make every year, the Questrom educational experience remains unconventional and dynamic, and creates value for the world.
Donors qualify for membership upon their second consecutive year of giving or immediately after committing to a recurring gift or multi-year pledge.
- 2–4 years of consecutive giving
- 5–9 years of consecutive giving: Members receive a lapel pin commemorating their five-year milestone
- 10–24 years of consecutive giving: Members are acknowledged for their continued support and have the option of receiving a new lapel pin commemorating this milestone
- 25+ years of consecutive giving: Members receive special recognition upon reaching twenty-five consecutive years of giving and have the option of receiving a new lapel pin
- Loyal Circle: Alumni donors who have given every year since graduation
- Recognition in online donor roster and other materials
- Gift-impact communications
- Annual printed Boston University Wall Calendar (also available for download)
- Invitations to special donor-recognition and campus-wide marquee events such as Alumni Weekend and Winterfest
- Access to on-campus lectures (in person or online)