At Boston University Questrom School of Business, you’ll study in the heart of a city with global status as a hub of innovation. Leading companies in technology and healthcare, as well as some of the world’s hottest startups, call Boston home. Here, disruption and change surround you. Our programs give you the chance to learn at the center of the action.
Executive Education programs at BU are powerful tools for any company or organization. Tailored to your specific goals, each program helps directly improve the skills of your executives, managers, and future leaders. From our globally renowned faculty to our state-of-the-art facilities designed for innovative team learning, all of our exceptional resources are at your fingertips.
The business landscape is shifting at this very moment. Launch your organization to the forefront with Executive Education at Questrom.
When you come to Questrom, you immerse yourself in a cutting-edge learning environment customized to meet the specific management goals and development needs of your organization. Our dedicated staff and world-class faculty are here to collaborate with you and your company to design a program that leverages their academic and operational expertise, aligns perfectly with your objectives, and centers around your desired outcomes.
No matter where or how it unfolds, participants will be in a program that’s committed to results from day one. Participants return to work with actionable solutions and the skills to tackle your company’s next challenge. We’ll even follow up to ensure your objectives have been met. Our staff is highly experienced in logistics and delivery, so you can focus on program content, not mechanics.
Our Areas of Expertise
BU’s faculty is renowned in the areas of digital innovation, change management, strategy, entrepreneurship, and leadership. Through rigorous and comprehensive coursework, program participants master critical management techniques and topics, including the following content modules:
Communication and Leadership
Negotiations, Managing Change, Leading Teams, Effective Communication Strategies
Finance and Accounting
Financial Decision-Making: Measuring and Analyzing Performance, Ratios that Matter, Corporate Finance
Design Thinking, Corporate Innovation, Entrepreneurial Management, Digital Transformation
Sales and Marketing
Transformative Selling, Behavioral Marketing, Marketing Plan Development, Customer Value in an IT Era
Operational Performance, Risk Management, Finance, Strategy, and Marketing for Non-Business Executives, Platform Strategies
Our Flexible Delivery
Our delivery model combines a variety of effective methods and platforms, including lectures, site visits, simulations, and online learning modules. Customization means that programs can provide an array of topics and features, and range from intensive two-day onsite programs to comprehensive 10-month blended programs. Programs can take place at BU Questrom, at your organization, or anywhere around the world—either in person or virtually. It’s all about what suits you best.
- On campus at Boston University: Leverage the depth and impact of the face-to-face experience in our state-of-the-art facilities in Boston. The educational experience is a mix of case discussion, lecture, simulation, role-play, group projects, and coaching.
- Experiential learning: Our faculty and staff are deeply connected to transformational corporations and organizations in and around the city. Custom programs often include site visits to local companies and innovation centers as part of an immersive curriculum.
- In-person at your location: Our programs can take place at a location of your choice. Delivery in the workplace provides continuity with other trainings and greater efficiency of time for your team.
- Online learning: BU can provide two types of e-learning experiences.
- Blended learning: Combining online learning with a traditional classroom experience offers reach and flexibility. By augmenting face-to-face classroom sessions with online preparation or follow-up work, these custom-designed programs are well suited to geographically diverse audiences.
- Questrom Digital self-paced courses: We can digitally deliver our leading content to your organization, and even bundle it with webinars, discussions, assessments, and more. We provide your employees with self-paced solutions that can be delivered to both individuals and cohorts.
- Live virtual classroom sessions: Faculty use Zoom technology to synchronously link with participants across the globe to teach in an environment closely resembling the classroom. Wall monitors allow the faculty to see participants and interact with them in real-time.
Ready to collaborate with us? Contact the Executive Leadership Center for more information at (617) 353-4248 or email email@example.com.